Thursday, February 2, 2012

instafriday:

 


Yay it's Friday


 


And I will  linking up with Jeannett over at Life Rearranged


For insta friday


 


Here is a look into my week via instagr.am


Week 1-27_edited-1


I was at CHA-W this week so you will see a little peek


1. lilybee designs


2. cutest pizza box ever!


3. How cute would this display be in a kids room


4. crepe paper flower made with a 2"glue dot


5. babbles at crepe paper


6. such a cute display


7. bye CHA


8. colors


9. mail


 


 


 


 


I did it!


A Photo A Day-January


only 11 months to go


Jan 2012 ptod


2012 photo template calendar


 


 


Are you linking up today?


how is your 365 coming along?


I' m going to Disneyland today, any request?



3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the alphabet display!
    Visiting from InstaFriday...have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily if you are a paper scrapper, it was at the GCD booth, glad you liked it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all that crafty stuff! It makes me want to start scrapping again! :)

    ReplyDelete