Wednesday, February 22, 2012

what is washi tape:

 


Untitled-1


 


 


Over at paper issues washi tape is in the spot light right now!


 


 I thought I would share some photos of this fun stuff


 


I use this stuff everyday. Instead of using plain boring scotch tape


I reach for the washi tape to spice things up.


Did I mention I worked the Love My Tapes booth at cha?


Yep that’s how much I live this hot new item


 


So what is this stuff you ask?


Well its Japanese masking tape


You know that blue painters tape that you used to mask of the molding in your living room, yep it’s just that with a pretty design on it!


All the different craft companies have different names for it like:


 


Tissue tape


Mix Tape


Paper tape


Washi tape


 


 


 


IMG_0018


love my tapes booth at cha


 


 


 


IMG_0321


love my tapes on my phoe, yep bored!


 


 


 


IMG_0338


dressing up some glassine envelopes


 


 


 


IMG_0774


 


 


 


 


IMG_0777


 


Check out the paper issues store for all your washi needs, don't see the one you want message cassie via etsy and ask if she can get it for you!


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 



8 comments:

  1. Ok that is some serious tape. I need more! So fun that you got to work a booth at CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! On your phone! This is what I need to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes patricia it was very fun ti work cha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant seem to get enough of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cassie I was trying to show everyone all the different ways to spice up thee lifes with just a bit of tape!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the tapes together! Beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete