Thursday, February 9, 2012

instafriday:

Whoop Whoop,  it’s Friday!


It’s one of my favorite days cause I get to


Link up with Jeannett over @ Life Rearranged


For insta friday 


Here is a look into my week via instagr.am


 


 


 


Week 2-3-12_edited-2
1. a stranger


2. 10am 


{super bowl sunday I was dropping some cash at sears}


3. buttons


4. my pay it forward gift from Leanne


5. A bit of sun with my love


6. Haunted Mansion with Justin


7. hands


8. valentine embellies at my etsy shop


9. did you guys know my parents have a race car


check it out here


 


 


 


Also I am linking up with Chantelle @ fat mum slim for the Febuary photo a day challenge


 


 


 


Feb2-final2


Here's how to play:


1. Use the list above as inspiration and take a photo everyday. For example for number one on the list, 'your view today' you'd take a shot of whatever it is that you can see today. This would be a wider shot of your office space, where you went for a walk, or whatever it is that you can see!


2. Share on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, your blog or where ever it is you want to share. If you're sharing on Instagram or Twitter use the hashtag #FEBphotoaday so everyone can find them. There's a great community around the photo sharing, so do share!


3. Check out everyone else's pictures. I do it before I go to bed each night and it's so fun to see how different everyone's photos are. There are people from every corner of the world playing.


You can follow me too user name aimeemaddern


 


Are you linking up or following anyone this Friday?



No comments:

Post a Comment