Wednesday, February 8, 2012

project life tuesday:

Ok Ok, I know its Thursday


But I wanted to jump on this bandwagon before 2013.


I have attempted PL & one little word; lets not forget a week in the life and so on and so on.


BIG FAT FAIL


 


This year I am trying a bit harder.


 


So if I don’t get a post in now I never will.


So I am linking up with:


 


The Mom Creative


And


One Happy Mama


 


For Project Life Tuesday.


 


Just gonna through this out there, I am not a photographer. And under pressure I get even worse. So here are my photos right from my iPhone camera!


This is real life here, no edited photos! Ok the photos have been cropped


I will get around to better photos {I hope} but here is a look into my first few weeks of PL.


 


Ha Ha after I took these pics I came inside and added more photos to my pages.


 


Maybe if I get better photos you will see what I added


For now this is what we have.


 


IMG_0472


My title page


 


 


IMG_0473


week one left side: Ok I have to admit I really have no idea whats going on here


week one right side: I have a photo collage of my photo a day via instagram


 


 


IMG_0476


week 2 left side: photo collage, made in pse, printed by persnickety prints


week 2 right side: bit's & pieces from the week


 


IMG_0481


week 3 left side: bit's & pieces from the week


week 3 right side: I havent had the 12x12 photo printed yet  


and you are seein through to week 4


 


 


IMG_0484


week 4 left side: I havent had the 12x12 photo printed yet


and you are seein through to week 3


week 4 left side: bit's & pieces from the week


 


 


 


IMG_0487


week 5 left side: bit's & pieces from the week and another photo collage calendar made in pse using this template


week 5 right side: I attended CHA in Anaheim and I collected a lot of business cards,


so I added them in a baseball card sleeve


 


 


IMG_0492


left side: back side of the baseball card sleeve


week 6 is in progess so really there is nothing to see yet...


 


hope you enjoyed!


what is your apporach on PL?


 


 


 


 



8 comments:

  1. Love your pages, Aimee! So glad you jumped into PL! Love that instagram collage, too! Great job! Thanks for linking up on my blog! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your album, so full of details. I honestly don't have a approach, I just roll with it. I do a two page spread each week, and if I need extra bits I will add them. I am trying to work under no pressure, but I don't wont to get behind. I print photos weekly and journal daily as well as keeping a small notebook with my page ideas in. I don't always follow it but it gives me an idea of what I want to include. The main thing is just to have fun with it.
    Micayla x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Project Life looks really cool! I've been a bit tempted to try that in the past, but I think I'm too attached to making actual scrapbook LOs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Holly. I know what you mean about PL but I took a chance, will see how i turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pages look great! Love your instagram photo collage & LOVE your title page.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interested to hear how you like the Project Life. I have a few friends thinking about jumping in as well. Looks cool! Thanks so much for linking up your snapshots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Courtney, I love it. Make it work for you is the secret!

    ReplyDelete