Tuesday, February 14, 2012

project life tuesday: week 6

PL_Tuesday


 


 


It’s project life Tuesday!


 


 I am linking up with


one happy mama


&


the mom creative


This past week was super busy!


Kevin had 3 days of studio work, and it was the first race of the season here in Pomona CA.


Trying to stay on top of business, Yesterday was spent picking up the rig, catching up on sleep and trying to get Monday morning work done.


Kevin and I also went out just the 2 of us Monday night for Valentines Day


{who wants to go out when all the restaurants are overly busy?}


 


So hopefully my PL photos can tell ya what went on here!


 


DSC_0143


week 6:


LS: waiting for the 12x12 collage


RS:I found an american craft 10x12 insert to use for xtra stuff


 


 


 


 


DSC_0144


the american craft insert


top: Kevin's drive on passes from the week


a little journaling card {free} found here


phots sized in iphoto and printed on a 5x7 sheet trimmed down to a 4x6


 


 


DSC_0153


DSC_0152


DSC_0155


close up shots of this page


 


 


DSC_0145


here is the back side of the insert


 


 


DSC_0146


again sized photos in iphoto top photo is on 5x7 trimmed down 


bottom is instagram photos sized onto a 4x6


 


 


 


 


DSC_0148


DSC_0149


this weekend was spent at the track so I have a lot of photos


you can find more about our car here and the racing we do here


 




 


 


DSC_0150


I love this photo so I printed a 4x6 of it


the other 2 pockets have our tickets from the weekend


and the quote is from my dad


 


 


 


DSC_0147


RS: I am continuing to use the AC 12x12 with 4x6 inserts


and here is other stuff I collected this week.



 


 


 


DSC_0151


close up of these awsome business cards from our sponsor 801 Racing


 


by the way did I mention WE WON!


oops, so hey


WE WON!!!


you can find more about our win here, here & here


 


Have I mentioned it was a super busy week?


well it was and...


So when I finally sat down this afternoon to read my emails, guess what was in my in box!?! Yep an invite to be on Paper Issues DT! Of course I accepted!


Well before I know all the details I just want to mention that


 


Cassie Box {paper issues}


Is offering all my readers a huge


 20% discount 


At her Paper Issues Etsy shop.


How totally rad is that!!


All you have to do is enter “AIMEE” at check out


So that she knows I sent you.

She has twine, smash products, Patterned Papers, brads,
buttons, stencils, pretty pins, doilies (in Kraft!), alphas, stickers, ribbons,
metals (including watch parts!), chipboard and acrylic.
Go check it out.


 


 



3 comments:

  1. So nice to meet you Aimee and work with you at Paper Issues! I LOVE your PL...Great idea to use the weather on the iPhone...hope this weekend isn't as busy, but amazing that you got it documented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patricia It's nice to meet you too, looking forward to all the inspiration the team has to offer! Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very glad to have you on the Paper Issues team, Aimee...you will love it!

    ReplyDelete