Sunday, February 5, 2012

over the weekend:

Ok ,Ok I slept all weekend.


I got home from CHA on Wednesday night, and tried to recover on Thursday cause on Friday we went to Disneyland {I know back to Anaheim}.


It was this cuties 7th Birthday and we needed to celebrate in style!


 


 


  IMG_0368


 


 


I meet my BFF, along with her hubby and kids for this big event.


Disney was so busy! Way more than usual this time a year.


 


We went on most of the rides:


 


Star Tours-I don’t know how they talk me into that one


Indiana Jones-Can I sue for whiplash?


Space Mt. Really? If I wasn’t feeling sick then I sure am now!


Then to toon town


A train ride


Dinner at CPK


Thunder Mt.- twice within 20 min- OH MY


Haunted Mansion


A midnight Jungle Cruise


A twirl around King Arthurs Carousel {did I mention I get motion sickness}


And I was done!


 


PP_Instagram8x8_9up


Got home a bit after 11pm, and now maybe you understand why I missed the super bowl!


Oh well there’s next year



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for coming! We has such an awesome time and it was extra special to have you wih us. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for having me, see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete