Friday, February 17, 2012

instafriday:

  it’s Friday!


and I just am not feeling it today, so this is a short sweet post


Linking up with Jeannett over @ Life Rearranged


For insta friday 


Here is a look into my week via instagr.am


 


 


 


Week 2-10_edited-1
1. self portrait


2. LOVE


3. my closet, I know scary {even worse I have 2 like this}


4. my little buddy


5. Kevin with a strut


6. Kevin's girlfriend Cassie


7. screen shot of my phone


8. new bussiness cards


9. dad bought some super sweet doughnuts


 


Are you linking up this insta friday?



2 comments:

  1. A fellow starbucks lover...aren't those cups so sweet?!
    (from LifeRearranged)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally fun series of pics. Great snapshot of a week. Hey, I didnt know there was an app for TV Guide. Might have to check that out. Your last pic has me craving something really really sweet now!

    ReplyDelete