Sunday, February 19, 2012

i have issues:

Paper issues that is...


 


The ones who know me personally know that's not my only issue!


{hehe}


 


PI+CT+button


 


Yep that's right!


I am in the creative team


isn't this the most appropriate team for me to be on???


 


I gave paper issues a little shout out the other day,


just wanted to remind you all of the discount being offered right now


 


Cassie Box


{paper issues}


 




Is offering all my readers a




 20% discount 




At her Paper Issues Etsy shop.


 




How totally rad is that!!


All you have to do is enter “AIMEE” at check out


So that she knows I sent you.


 


And guess what's new in the shop?


 


 


 


Dear+Lizzy+collage


 


 


 


 


 


yep Dear Lizzy Neapolitan


 


I am loving this line! can't get enough of it


and it's going fast!


 


New stuff arrives everyday in the paper issues etsy shop, and if you don't see what you want just message Cassie via etsy to see if she can get it!



1 comment: