Thursday, February 23, 2012

instafriday:

Happy instafriday!


 


Today is the day we all take a look into each other’s lives


 


via instagram


 


and we link up with other blogs like


 


life rearranged


 


Imperfections


 


And


 


A good life


 


 


 


Week 2-17_edited-1


 


 


 


I am participating in project: 365


{i am not actually using this link I just googled it to explain what project: 365 is}


and am using a photo prompt from fat mum slim


 


and most of my photos this week are from the prompts.


I love the prompts cause some time life is boring


and how many photos of the grass, sun, my bed do you want to see?


 


so with that said here is a week in my boring life


I dont have kids so I dont have a little one doing something super cute EVERYDAY!


 


1. time, screen shot of my phone


2. drink, starbucks cups consist of a lot of my photos


3. Bella being goofy in her pj's at starbucks


4. something i hate to do


5. i love the look of the sun peeking through the clouds


6. my handwriting {yuck}


7. faveorite pic of me {prom 1996}


8. where i work


9. shoes {flip flops are a staple in theis house}


 


are you linking up? 


who with?


please share with me any other place to link up for instafriday



1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos! Don't worry--a lot of times the kids are angry or upset, and not doing something cute ;)

    ReplyDelete