Tuesday, January 31, 2012

everywhere a lo:

You guessed it I have 2 more layouts to share with you


 


Yes the past week or so I have been very busy crafting and scrapping away {I even fit in some time to make a title page for project life and get an album together for PL}


 


 


 


First up these 2 little cuties caught themselves a wild piglet,


thanks daddy for documenting this oh so awesome event.


Yep this is another digi layout. What’s really cool about this whole concept is


these 2 girls don’t belong to me {I know, I know they so could be}.


I can upload this LO to a printing website or email the file


to there mothers and they can print the LO themselves,


and it’s no extra work or product for me!


 


 


 


So Much Love


product used:


Sketch: Simple Scrapper Premium


Paper & Elements: Paislee Press-this much, one little bird-making a list


Brush: Ali Edwards: outline love


 




 


And here is my take with the same template using paper


 


 


IMG_2993 copy


IMG_2946


product used:


Paper: Bazzill, My Minds Eye lost & found, Jillibean Apple Cheddar Soup,


Jenni Bowlin Red Black Extension, American Crafts Amy Tangerine


{Square mat, note card from Studio Calico}


Letters: American Craft Thickers, Authentique Petite Type Square


Embellishments: Lace & Flowers/bird Webster’s Page’s, yoyo Basic Grey, button and other flowers misc.


Tiny Attacher Tim Holtz, Label Martha Stewart for Avery, Sticko heart,


Other: date stamp, Sharpie, Chipboard Ribbon, Mist Studio Calico Mr. Huey Machine Stitching


Sketch: Simple Scrapper premium membership


 


 


Above LO's weremade using the simpple scrapper premiun membership



No comments:

Post a Comment