Friday, December 27, 2013

instafriday: week 52

 



Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year! This is the final instafriday of 2013! As much as I LOVE this project I am a little burnt out! But I don’t think I’m gonna give up yet. I truly do love seeing the whole year in 1 album! It seriously is so fun to look through. The only way I think I could simplify this project is to just post once a month. And I think if I did that I wouldn’t be consistent, so for now I plan on doing instafriday as my project life for 2014.


12-27-13 week 52_edited-1


Treats for my Starbucks peeps


Excited to go see Christmas lights


Christmas sketch on Pretty Little Studio


Went to see Christmas lights and stumbled across this fella


Made a gift card box with my silhouette


Merry Christmas Eve from So Cal


Merry Christmas!


Jager is loving Kevin’s new blankie


Merry Christmas, Kevin knows his way to my heart!


 



No comments:

Post a Comment