Wednesday, December 4, 2013

instafriday: week 48

So I totally forgot to post instafriday on Friday! So guess what you get last weeks photos today!


Its crunch time around here! Thanksgiving is over and Christmas is just around the corner. I have been busy making Christmas crap! next week I will post a tutorial on how I made that mason jar snow globe I made! That’s enough gab, its photo time!


  11-29-13 week 48


This little guy had to have surgery 6 teeth were pulled! So happy he is now back to his old self!


Thanksgiving treats for my Starbucks peeps!


Look at these 2 they are truly 2 of a kind!


Happy Thanksgiving from our bed to yours!


Isn’t this leaf rad! It was ashame I spray-painted it gold for place cards at Thanksgiving dinner. Oops forgot to take pics of the finished product


 Kevin cooking us some turkey sausage for our weight watchers stuffing. Oh hey I forgot to mention Kevin and I started weight watchers 2 weeks ago. Were down 21 lbs


Yes we gamble at the thanksgiving table


Thankful for lazy days


First Christmas card of the season



No comments:

Post a Comment