Friday, December 13, 2013

instafriday: week 49 & 50

When I looked at the calendar to get the week number for this post I was in shock! Really? Only 2 weeks left in 2013.  I still in awe that I have kept up with this project. It really is pretty cool to be able to flip back through the year and say “oh ya, we did that”


  12-6-13 week 49_edited-1


Just 3 points!


Day 3 of Hello December {days 1-8 will be on the blog Sunday}


Kevin finally hung my deer heads


This little guy is in love with this heated throw


Make a wish


Tiny


My manly man bring home the family tree!


Getting my Christmas craft on


Friday Night Date Night, went to look at Christmas lights in hastings ranch… it didn’t start till Saturday oops


  12-13-13 week 50


It’s beginning to look like Christmas here.


I came across some Christmas Hello Kitty material, decided to make a pillowcase with it


Morning Starbucks date


What we look like when it drizzles in So Cal


Vintage Xmas Shopping in Carpentaria


He’s got friends


Drove through Ventura and stumbled across Chopper Fest


Looked out side and found these 2 in the chair, sunbathing


What is the world coming to? First time at Chick-fil-a



No comments:

Post a Comment