Tuesday, December 17, 2013

hello december: days 9-11

 


 


Last week was both eventful and uneventful


HD day 9


 


Monday, this was the only photo I took. So I used it!


Again using the cover of a Target catalog that came in November. I also used an Ali Edwards PNG for the faux “Polaroid” look.


PLS 4x6 journal Card


Date Stamp


Plastic snowflake ornament


PandaEIGHT Flair


HD day10


Tuesday, I made this little house last week for the Samantha Walker blog hop so it was only appropriate to use it in my book.


Crate and Barrel catalog cover


Ali Edwards PNG


PLS die cuts


Tim Holts bingo chip


HD day 11


Wednesday, decided to use day 11 in a 4up sleeve. That way I can add some to the backside


 


Glitz Design


Ali Edwards PNG


Chic Tag


Ormolu Flair


Sequin mixture


Snowflake punch


PLS Journal cards


HD day 11 backside



No comments:

Post a Comment