Thursday, December 5, 2013

#30gratefuldays: the photos

So are you wondering what I did with my #30grateful day’s photos?


I know some of the girls made mini albums. Jennifer Wilson from Simple Scrapper made me this super cool layered template so I could put all my photos together. You can download it here for free! You will need pse or photoshop to use it. I will have it printed as a 12x12 photo from persnickety prints. Then I will simply slip it into a 12x12 page protector and included it in my capture life album. {My take on a digital project life, using my instafriday photos}


 


SO you probably have seen all of these photos from my instagram feed or from here on instafriday. But now you get to see them all together!


 


  30dayofgrateful


All photos start with today I am grateful for:


 


Him, he allows me to be me


This little guy. He is my everything


Her, she bring a whole new meaning to everything


Warm Uggs on a cold morning


Technology, and how I can capture all these crazy moments


That I don’t have to commute for work


These hills


Antibiotics


People who love to craft-they get me


Veronica taking a gamble with me and allowing me to be on her design team


California Pizza Kitchen


Fall in So Cal {beach photo}


I get to wear shorts with my Uggs


That I got the last Hello Kitty at Home Depot


A warm breakfast


Peace and quiet


For calm moments in a busy and hectic life


My Secret Santa


The crafting industry and all the manufactures.  Thank you We R Memory Keepers & Lifestyle Crafts {and all the other companies that gave}


For my hair dresser


Fluffy clouds and blue skies after the rain


That smart ones are on sale


For us! Happy Thanksgiving from our bed to yours {happy thanksgiving photo}


A night with friends


My Chic Tag Family


That I don’t have to get out of bed if I don’t want to


This little guy – its surgery day


This little guy feeling better


Lazy days


For Kelly Feldman, and my first Christmas card of the year



No comments:

Post a Comment