Monday, December 16, 2013

chic tags: glitz design blog hop

 


Hello again.


I sure have enjoyed working with Chic Tags & Glitz Designs.


Are you ready to see more fabulous projects?


 


I have one more layout for you to enjoy. For this one I used one of the Glitz Designs Silhouette cuts to cut the deer head. You might recognize it from the Finnley Collection. When I saw the Reindeer card from CT good tidings, I knew it had to go on this layout. I’m still really impressed how well the 2 collections went together.


Aimee3


DSC_0825


DSC_0816


DSC_0818


DSC_0820


 


I hope you have been inspired with all of my teammates projects! We all were so lucky to work with these 2 great companies.


 


Don’t forget if you haven’t been by the Chic Tags blog & Glitz Designs blog stop by and leave a comment to win some fabulous prizes!



No comments:

Post a Comment