Tuesday, May 31, 2011

what i want wednesday:

 


What I want (to do):


get my studio done, now I don’t actually want to do this myself I really want some one to do this for me, I just want to play in it right now


Images


isn't this studio divine you can find it here


 


 


What I want (to craft):


all the design teams are doing their calls right now and it has really motivated me


2011design-team


 


 


Where I want (to go):


still want to go to that island


  Images-2


 


 


What I want (to buy):


an ipad.


but guess what I got my bday present early again this year so I now have an ipad yayaaaay


Images-1
and yes i got that pink cover!


thanks mom & dad


 


 


What I want (to eat):


OMG I had a fried banana the other night and all I have to say is “in love”!


Fried_banana2


can not wait to have another one, yum yum


 


 


what are you wanting this wednesday?



No comments:

Post a Comment