Tuesday, May 3, 2011

What I Want Wednesday:

What I want to { do }


Dailyujunquepromo1


ok so this is not what I mean but this is a GREAT line check it out here


I want go junqueing for treasure, everyday. As I have mentioned I am taking RRR right now with Jenni Bowlin. Each week she gives us ideas and all I want to do is hunt for the treasure


 


What I want to { craft }        


5637824944_4144f8653d_t
calendar layout 


Showed this layout to you last week but I really want to recreate it, I just need to pick a month to do


 


 


Where I want to { go }


Big_maui_map
Maui


in desperate need of a vacation and Hawaii is calling my name


 


 


What I want to { buy } 


513zARNZR0L._AA52_


  Mossimo Supply Co. Red Ownah Flat Espadrille at Target


saw these flats awhile back and now I need them; the question is do I really?


Oh yes I do...


 


 


What I want to { eat } 


Images


Strawberries have been big on my list lately, love adding them to a salad for more color


the strawberry festival in oxnard is coming up soon May 21 & 22


 


What are you wanting this Wednesday?



No comments:

Post a Comment