Sunday, May 8, 2011

NSD 2011:

National Scrapbooking Day was Saturday. I had already agreed to work the Salvation Army Fashion Show, before I realized it was NSD. I really wish I had gotten to go to a store and crop, but I had a good day anyways. I signed up for the creative crop at BPC knowing I wasn’t going to be able to get the challenges till later in the evening, or even another day. I got a chance Saturday night and then starting getting a sore throat. I didn’t do anything on Sunday till about 7pm and I busted out 2 more layouts. I combined the 12 challenges into 3 layouts. Ok I didn’t do all 12. It feels great to see my work in a finished product since I feel so crappy. Here is a little lookie:


 


LO #1


DSC_0109


Challenges: 1-use text in project(cut text from a book) 2-10 products, 10 words(ok so there are not 10 words), 10 techniques(staples,stamping,stiching,punching,distressing, I don't know all that counts but there are more obvious ones) 4-use woodgrain 5-create a photo mat with 2 supplies(ribbon, lace & paper) 6-think outside of the box( this is a 11x11 LO the yellow strip is 12x12 so it hangs off the page but still fits into a page protector) 7-add a banner(washi tape)


 


LO #2


DSC_0118


Challenges: 2-10(products)/10(words)/10(techniques) 4-woodgrain


10- use this sketch(there was a sketch to follow) ps I hate my handwriting! that is why I always print


 


LO #3


Kevin 2011


Challenge: 8-incorperate journaling into design(the S w/spring) This is a digital LO so all the elements of the layout are on the computer. I used Adobe elements to layer the "papers" & "tags"


This is a challenge in it's self, learning digital scrapbooking is fun and rewarding,


all though I love to fell physical product!


Happy Scrapping!



No comments:

Post a Comment