Friday, May 20, 2011

cough, cough, sneeze, sneeze

Cough, cough, sneeze, sneeze, an ache here and a sore throat there. Yes I am finally feeling better after a weeklong hiatus.


Latest happenings, I won a NSD creative crop challenge on BPC, and received a wonderful product pack from Bella Blvd. Thanks so much to all the contributing sponsors of the BPC creative crop challenge and of course BPC for hosting it.


 


DSC_0118


winning layout


 


2nd up I didn’t get on the one design team, so sad =(  but that’s ok I have plenty more applications out there.


3rd I won a giveaway at AC Studio Blog. AC is truly my favorite company. From all the shows I have attended to visiting their office, these are truly my favorite people.


 


here is a look from their blog:


Flowers & Butterflies Week Wrap-Up!


Weekly Wrap-Up Congratulations to the randomly selected winner of the Flowers & Butterflies giveaway, Aimee Maddern:


  Screen shot 2011-05-20 at 7.19.52 AM


Is this what you thought I would say?


And this is the totaly awsome product pack I will be recieving


 




 


Screen shot 2011-05-16 at 6.16.59 PM




 


And let me tell you how generous they are. They always have soda and water to offer, to sharing a table at meals with me at a show I was attending alone, to giving me some paper racks! Thanks guys! This totally lifted my spirits after I didn’t get the job yesterday, and got me back in the saddle to create for more teams.


 


I am away at the race team in Bakersfield this weekend, anyone know of a scrapbooking store near hear? Maybe Fresno? I love checking out sore on the road.


Happy Scrapping



1 comment:

  1. divinelovegoddessMay 25, 2011 at 2:52 AM

    YAY!!! i am so excited for you! you are so talented!!! Keep this page I want to frame it!XOXO

    ReplyDelete