Wednesday, June 1, 2011

you can find me in 2 places:

 


O ME O MY


Let me tell you about my exciting day.


Today I went to Sonja’s Scrapbook Spot and Scrapped with some very talented Women. I was completely out of place, being from the valley and all. Anyways meeting these women will help me get farther in this dream I am pursing, you know I have mentioned I would love to make this hobby, then business, then hobby again, a career.


Well if you go visit Amy Tangerine’s blog you will see me {Aimee} in a photo.


Yeah I made it on someone else’s blog!!!


I did not create anything today {I was too busy talking}


but I was really got inspired listening all the different conversations going on.


 


Hopefully I will get to work with Rachel she has a really great website


that’s called Scrapbooking from the inside out.


They sell Kits focused on Scrapbooking your emotional life - using color, design, and journaling to create pages and projects that explore your inner world.


Really great stuff, I can not wait till I get one of these kits and start exploring.


 


You can also find me featured on the Webster’s Pages for the May digi challenge.


It’s 100% digital, and it features my daddy.


 


And since this post dosen't have any photos to go with it


I will share a few fun photos from a recent trip to disneyland.


 


  DSC_0074


 


DSC_0085


 


DSC_0108


 


DSC_0203


 


DSC_0218


Everyday I am getting one step closer.



No comments:

Post a Comment