Sunday, May 1, 2011

loving:

I just have to say I'm really loving the look of my blog right. Yes I choose one of the pre designed ones, but I really like the style, the font, maybe not the green but I am cool with it. So probably a million people have the same design, and I am not original! Oh well. I am savvy with this computer, just not savvy enough to create my own design. I wish there was some easy tutorial. I am really into tutorials right now especially when I can print it out and read word for word! he he Let me know if you have any suggestions that wold make this little diary better. Thanks to all for visiting my world.


 


DSC_0939
I want this guy's job, hanging out on a lilly pad all day


 


it's a busy week,


new online classes are starting, dr. app. and hair app.


Luncheon on Saturday followed by mothers day on Sunday,


do you have you mom's gift yet?



No comments:

Post a Comment