Wednesday, May 25, 2011

next up echo park:

 This week I am trying out for echo parks “fresh faces” monthly design team.


 


I need to create 3 projects using their paper.


It’s funny I didn’t have to run out and buy any of their product because I already had some. Yep. In my stash I had all this paper waiting for a project.


 


In my last post I wrote about my new favorite apps on my iphone. I printed the photo strips and they worked fabulous with the line “for the record”.


DSC_0007


 


DSC_0012


-all product echo park unless listed


-paper my minds eye


-letters, AC Thickers, October Afternoon, Cosmo Cricket


-Webster’s Pages whimsies


-Martha Stewart Punch


-buttons, lace, bakers twine, from personal stash


I just love they way this Layout turned out. This one will be on my desk for a while as inspiration!


 


Next up I made a little 4x4 card. The yellow gingham and the black polka dot just spoke to me as a friendly little card. It is so cute and was so simple I need to make a few more.


  DSC_0008


 


DSC_0011


-all product Echo park unless listed


-letters AC Thickers, Making Memories


 


I found this polka dot bag in my stash. I had gotten it from the dollar section at target during Valentines Day. It matched with the paper so well I used it. I just simply cut out the roses from “table Cloth” and adhered them. Of course it need the butterflies, to finish off the garden them.


 


  DSC_0013


-all product Echo park unless listed


-Martha Stewart Punch


-Bag from Target


 


 


Hope you enjoyed these projects, now they are off in an email to be submitted!



No comments:

Post a Comment