Sunday, May 22, 2011

This Weekend:

This weekend I went to Bakersfield for a race with my family. Of course I had to find the local scrapbooking store. I found myself at Simply Scrapbooking. This was an awesome store, by far one of the largest I have been to. The girls there were so nice & friendly. They were also very helpful. I always have a mental list of product that I am hunting for & this store scored very well.


So well that I went back later in the evening.


 


Maincol


 


I also finally got apps on my iphone. Yeas I have had it for X amount of months now. So I got my apps and I played with like a kid on Christmas morning. I am so sure my family is sick of me documenting there every move, but the different “lenses & film” are so fun… I got hipstamatic camera, instagram, photo booth in my pocket, & of course a 8mm movie camera. I had a total blast with all of them! Oh yeah I also got the facebook app for my phone and now I am mobile. This is dangerous. I never before could upload straight from my phone, or “check in” anywhere, the world shouldn’t be so lucky to have me documenting everything! lol


 


Buy_hipstamatic-in_box


IMG_0081


hip-pic of Kevin


 


InstagramTitle


 


IMG_0077


instagram


 


 


IMG_0071


IMG_0070


and of course the photobooth strips


 


what did you do this weekend?


 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment