Thursday, May 5, 2011

a little diy for under $20:

So it starts off with, I was at Target last week and found this cute yellow bag. (I have an obsession with yellow right now) WOW this is a cute bag, and it’s on sale for $ 9.99. Instantly it was in my cart. Then I thought it would be so much cuter with some bling on it. So off to Michaels. At Michaels I was looking for some bling and couldn’t find any so I went to the scrapbooking section to look for some. I really wanted a gold rhinestone, and I needed multiple. I did find a package but it wasn’t priced, so I threw it in the cart and continued to look. I then found these mini gems on sale for $ 1.19. So I went with the sale gems instead of the gold ones I really wanted. The bag still looks great, but I wish I had gotten the gold for that extra punch. Oh well


 


DSC_0056


the bag before


 


DSC_0058


Aleene's Jewel-it & Recollections Boutique fleur


 


DSC_0059


 


 


 
  DSC_0060


 


 


DSC_0061


gluing the bling on


 


DSC_0103


all done, can you tell?


 


 


DSC_0104


gold would of stood out more, next time


 


DSC_0105


up close


 


DSC_0106


 


 


 I just made small dots in the center of each design. placed the bling on top so the glue pushed out. The glue dried clear, some the glue shows a bit but dosen't look bad.


 


Hope you enjoyed.


Any crafting this weekend?



No comments:

Post a Comment