Sunday, January 8, 2012

projects for 2012 and more:

Thought I would share some ideas for the new year I have seen around the net.


 


First mini album of the year {that I still have not put together}


 


ThisYear-620x413


Find this project here & get the downloadable kit here.


 


 


I showed you in a past post what I have done with past Christmas cards, Here is another idea


IMG_9713_edited-web+copy
find that post here


 


 


Are you up for a photo a day challenge?


175358979210458616_KOxVVlVG_c


find more about this post here


 


 


 


And here are some phoneography tips


Phoneography2_cell_thumb


get these here


 


 


 


 


more ideas for photo a day


2012_1_January_Idea_List_copy copy


get them here


 


 


And of course here are some free desktops for 2012


 


6621411155_bc17266f4f_o
get this one here


 


and this one


Puglypixel_2012calendar_part2
here


 


and my new favorite site


Calendar
shuttercal.com


 


this site is so cool, it's like a cross between facebook and instagram!


you can upload your daily photo right into the calendar grid,


and if you have an iphone they have an app making it even easier to upload that daily photo


 


hope these ideas inspire you to document 2012


And at my age I can see why it's so importat too! lol


I'm having trouble remebering last week



No comments:

Post a Comment