Thursday, January 19, 2012

instafriday:

WOW


can you believe it's friday again...


where is this year going!


 


linkin up with life rearranged


 


 


 


Week 1-13-12


 


 


 


1. I have these funny little spurts of grass in my lawn


2. a bit cold for shorts, I will still rock them


3. purchased, hello kitty


4. sample of table numbers for an upcoming wedding


5. can you believe these letters were grouped together, total photo opp.


{they are my initials}


6. a cool but beautiful day at the beach!


7. gorgeous


8. pink chairs=love!


9. lunch at the habit


 


 


3 weeks down, 49 to go


 


but who's counting!


 


are you linkin up today?


 



1 comment:

  1. Love all the Hello Kitty stuff, and yes, I surely did link up to InstaFriday! Check back to my blog to see. :)

    ReplyDelete