Wednesday, January 25, 2012

final project of 2011:

That's right it's all wrapped up!


 


 


I am so proud of myself.


Why you ask?


Because I wrapped up my last remaining 2011 project.


Yep with a whole week left of January too.


Finally made it to the scrappy store to get me some


“binding” for the “bind it all”, so I could “bind it all” together.


Phew that was a lot to say.


 


 


So now for the photos.


 


 


IMG_2925


the album all wrrapped up and ready to be away untill next year.


 


 


 


IMG_2926


a side view of the "binding"


 


 


 


IMG_2927


Just some random kids I got a card from...lol


 


 


IMG_2928


a card to go along with it's envelope, {woops if you can read my address feel free to send me a card too}


 


 


 


IMG_2929


My xmas card


 


 


 


 


 


 


IMG_2930


random card showing how I used the top to bind it


 


 


IMG_2932


decorated cover


 


 


IMG_2933


My 2011 Xmas Card Book



{Products used: Echo Park, My Minds, Eye October Afternoon, Maya Road,


May Art, SRM, Martha Stewart, Smash Book Stamp, Thickers


 


 


 


Do you keep your Christmas Cards?


if so


how do you store them?


 


P.S. did you know this is my 96 post on this blog


amazing right?


 


Leave me a comment if you would like to see a giveaway


 



1 comment:

  1. I love the card book, you are so creative. And the picture of the random kids is so cute, i wonder who took such an awesome photo it should be on the cover of my life story?

    ReplyDelete