Sunday, January 22, 2012

dd the last chapter:

 


Finally I am done with my December Daily. Well kind of.


I still have 2 photos to print then add. Otherwise my DD is sitting on the coffee table till I put it away for next year.


Here is my original post on how I attempted this process.


 


I did really well working on the book for the first 2 weeks of December.


Here and here are my first 2 post of my DD


Then the final count down of Christmas began and I lost all interest.


My approach to the project did change once I started.


After buying a premade book {which I loved} I started adding my own pages.


I incorporated a lot of junk mail that came during the month.


I didn’t always have a photo or story to tell, so I winged it.


 


After Christmas was over I went to Staples, and saw Martha Stewart and Avery had new products.


I kept eyeing the new stuff trying to think how I could use it.


I stated to wrap up my DD, and I wasn’t really feeling it.


I went out and bought some of this new product and this is what I came up with.


 


 


 


IMG_2890


I got this little red 3 ring binder from staples. The stretchy band was from packing on a Starbucks gift.


 


 


 


 


IMG_2891


Side view of the spine, I added the metal label holder, and used Ali Edwards stamps


 


 


 


 


IMG_2892


Front page {the needlepoint Dec 25 my aunt made}


 


 


 


 


IMG_2893


As you can see I bought page protectors for the book


and trimmed my pages to fit {a few were larger then the sleeves}


 


 


 


IMG_2894


Some pages were smaller and I did what I could to adapt them.


 


 


 



IMG_2895


The little scrap on the right was a postcard I had picked up and added


 


 


 


 


 


IMG_2896


Some pages were smaller and I did what I could to adapt them.


 


 


 


IMG_2897


 


 


 


 


 


 


IMG_2898


You can see the previous holes that were punched. Since this project got redesigned at the last minute, I am gonna accept it.


 


 


 


 


 


IMG_2899


 


 


 


 


 


IMG_2900


Lots of pages got trimmed down lots of random pages got added


 


 


 


 


IMG_2901


 


 


 


 


 


 


IMG_2902


 


 


 


 


 


 


IMG_2903


 


 


 


 


 


IMG_2904


 


 


 


 


 


IMG_2905


 


 


 


 


 


 


IMG_2906


 


 


 


 


 


IMG_2907


 


 


 


 


 


IMG_2908


 


 


 


 


 


IMG_2909


 


 


 


 


 


IMG_2910


I got these emails as a count down to Christmas day; I knew I wanted to add them to my book


 


 


 


 


IMG_2911


 


 


 


 


 


IMG_2912


 


 


 


 


 


IMG_2913


 


 


 


 


IMG_2914


Yes this page is upside down, but I loved the image and it was my mistake, I am embracing it!


 


 


 


 


IMG_2915


 


I know these are not the best pictures, but hey I am not perfect why should my photos be?


 


Are your December projects all wrapped up?





 



No comments:

Post a Comment