Saturday, January 28, 2012

one on saturday:

Here is the first of many LO’s to come this week.


This was a challenge for the Simple Scrapper Design Team.


 


We had to pick a previous released sketch and we had challenges to do adapt it with.


I chose to take a sketch and scale it down.


Since I always use super small photos like instax and instagram,


this worked really well for me


 


 


here is my LO


 


Beach


 


product used:


Sketch: simple scrapper preium membership 


Photo: simple crafter instax mini template


Brush: ali Edwards, hello life


Paper: pink paisley, crate paper, echo park, hambly, kraft card stock


Stickers: MM, studio calico


Mix tape: AC


Twine: knot & bow


Mist: studio calico


Other: Webster’s pages whimsies, buttons, tiny attacher,


date stamp, machine stitching and Epson printer


 


 


above LO used a simple scrapper preium membership sketch


 


 


Oh Boy CHA-Winter starts tomorrow!


if you are there stop band see me in the Love my Tapes booth



No comments:

Post a Comment