Sunday, January 29, 2012

here's a layout:

This is a busy week for me,


1. It’s the end of a fiscal year where I work


2. CHA-Winter in Anaheim Ca. and I am lucky enough to work at the


Love My Tapes booth


3. I get to show you my DT Layouts from Simple Scrapper


 


 


 


So here they are


Using a simple scrapper premium membership Sketch


I made these 3 Lo’s


2 are digi and one traditional paper.


 


 


 


Summer & the living_edited-1


 


product used:


Sketch: Simple Scrapper Premium Membership


Paper: Paislee Press-this much, Kitty Designs-flight, One Little Bird-making a list


Element: Paislee Press-round about


Font: PeaTinapay, American typewriter


 


 


 


Insta love_edited-1


product used:


Sketch: Simple Scrapper Premium Membership


Paper: Paislee Press-this much love, Kitty Designs-flight,


One Little Bird-making a list


Brush: Ali Edwards-hello life boxes


Font: Pea Whitney Rae


 


 


 


IMG_2992 copy


 


 


 


 


IMG_2953
product used:


 


Paper: Crate Paper Emma’s & Neighborhood collections, My Minds Eye Lost & Found, American Crafts Amy Tangerine, Authentique splendid


Stickers/Letters: October Afternoon Grey & Cream mini market & % & Dime word stickers, Cosmo Cricket tiny type, AC Thickers, AC Amy Tangerine remarks, Sticko hearts, Ormolu badges, tree hugger


Misc: Arrow, Stitching, and Dollie, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, Mist Studio Calico Mr. Huey & Glimmer Mist Glaze Machine Stitching


Sketch: Simple Scrapper premium membership


 


 


All above Layout's used a simple scrapper premium mebership sketch


 





2 comments:

  1. Love your paper layout! I'm a scrapper too, though I don't blog about it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks holly, I really love being on a design team!

    ReplyDelete