Wednesday, September 4, 2013

simple scrapper:august sketches

I wanted to make sure I shared this lo!


I had asked Jennifer if in the upcoming months we could have
some large photo sketches…


Well I got one!


And I love it!


I ordered the 12x12 print from Persnickety Prints, I think
it cost around $2 I also ordered a bunch of other things too. But I think
shipping is always just $5 no matter how larger the order.


This photo is just from my iPhone and it blew up
wonderfully!



DSC_0860



DSC_0865



DSC_0872



DSC_0876


I really like the concept of scraping on the photo rather
than scraping a photo on paper!


 


For August the story starter theme was work and play…


I think my layout might just some it up for you… Racing is
both work and play



DSC_0266



DSC_0295



DSC_0300


Check out how young I am, and how long my hair was! That’s my
dad and my brother Chris, who drives the current racecar.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment