Saturday, September 21, 2013

instafriday: week 38 part 2

Yesterday I flew out to Minnesota to work the Lifestyle
Crafts
booth in the Mall of America for Scrapfest 2013.


I blogged from my phone yesterday so I was only able to
upload a few pics. Here are the rest of what has gone down.


 
9-19-13 on the road_edited-1


Good bye little guy I will miss you


Scrapfest goodies


Before I left town, I stopped at the pharmacy, they were
stocking up for football I’m sure


The line that made me miss my flight


Good Morning MLPS lets get this day started {it was like 5am
my internal clock time}


Hello Twin Cities YES this mug jumped in my hands!


The view from my room


These may have been purchased for someone whose middle
finger is more popular than his face


REALLY? This was behind the bathroom door in the Hotel



No comments:

Post a Comment