Friday, September 27, 2013

instafriday: week 39

 


It’s been another wild and crazy week here. I got home from Minnesota
at 2am Cali time Sunday/Monday. Whatever day you want to call it I’m tired! It
has literally taken me all week to recover. I think I’m home for a month. A
whole month! I don’t even know what to do with myself. So if you haven’t tuned
in since last week, make sure to scroll down I blogged a whole bunch sharing
all my photos from the past week and a half.


 
9-27-13 week 39_edited-1


So good to be home!


Monday Margarita, but we didn’t have any, what bums are we


Spotted 3 times Tuesday morning. It definitely is football
season


Halloween is here! Yay target


This is only 1 of MANY harvest of my tiny pepper tree


Seriously I go to target to kill some time, and this is what
happened


My little guy in my new bedding that I didn’t need


Chic Tags limited edition kits go on sale TODAY. $16.99 +
S/H


Beef and vegetable slow cooker meal from Fresh N Easy! Its what’s
for dinner



No comments:

Post a Comment