Friday, September 13, 2013

instafriday: week 37

It’s Friday the 13th!


Do you have anything special planned????


I don’t even really think twice about the date,


except for a
little chuckle!


 


Anyways the week has come to an end, and I have lots of
photos to share… Actually the week started of not so great, and I was kinda in
a funk. I finally worked through it {or shall I say slept through it} and got
my act together. I finished up my Sep assignments well all for one team that I haven’t
even got the assignments yet…lol


Anyways I am currently in Oregon, so lots of “on the road”
pics were taken


Ok ok I know you only care about the photos well here they
are!


 
9-13-13 week 37


I received my DT box of goodies from Pretty Little Studio:
Thanks Melissa!


Jager loves his window down; he really truly is a little
sightseer, or sight to see?


I was in a groove and made some layouts that weren’t assignments,
good thing, cause I was able to fill in last min for someone.


I’m a winner! Crazy huh! Thanks Deena Rutter & Jeryn for
the awesome contest


A Pretty Little Studio Color Challenge


Just an xtra layout I made, I told ya I was in a groove


On the infamous grapevine, the main exit from So Cal.


This layout was actually an assignment!



No comments:

Post a Comment