Monday, September 23, 2013

Scrapfest2013:

I cannot begin to tell you how much fun I am having! Yay
Scrapfest.


I hope to come back next year and see all the wild craziness
again! Let me tell you how hard it is to spend 3 days in a mall and not be able
to shop! We are so busy with “Make N Takes” & Demos we hardly had time to
pee! Seriously! I lost my voice after the first 3 hours working!


 
ScrapFest Sep 2013_edited-1


CHA Pig even took some sights in at Scrapfest


Demoing the evolution, embossing napkins with the embossing folders


Becky Higgins designed this PL kit just for Scrapfest


I collected a bunch of goodies to make a mini of the trip


Jennie and me


Tea! Do I need to say more?


Demos and “Make N Takes” at We R Memory Keepers


Look who I ran into, fellow Chic Tag DT member Sherri Funk.
And she didn’t even attend Scrapfest



1 comment:

  1. Well, would you look at that, I made the cut, lol. Except that it sounds like I ditched Scrapfest with the whole "and she didn't even attend Scrapfest" and all, hahaha It was so cool to have hooked up with you though, I was hoping it would happen when I left Winnipeg :D

    ReplyDelete