Wednesday, September 25, 2013

mall of america:

 



IMG_5928


I can’t even begin to explain this place. I don’t even want
to tell you how many times I got lost! And I don’t get lost in a mall! The mall
itself is actually REALLY overwhelming. I remember when they built it; I wanted
to go so bad. When I was 18 I drove around it after a race on the way to the
airport. It was BIG. I will admit if I were still in my early 20’s I would be
hitting that place up all the time.


Mall Of America sep 2013


Not sure of the store, but I had to get a photo. I use this
word all the time and Kevin hates it


Go figure I fly to Minnesota, and my rental car is a white
ford


What trip is complete with out a photo of Starbucks


The floor at Pinkberry, inside of Macy’s


I have to admit, I have never been inside a LEGO store.
Wholey Moley. Mind Blown


I just had a taste at Pinkberry, I have one down the streett.
But I guess in the Midwest they aren’t as popular, and it was a big deal for
the girls to go.


Somebody just might get this VW LEGO Bus for Xmas


I think the shark was from the aquarium, yep that’s right
there is am aquarium in the basement of the mall


It’s the shrimp from Bubba Gump’s


 


 


 



1 comment:

  1. I live 10 minutes from there and the Lego store always blows me away. The VW van was amazing.

    ReplyDelete