Sunday, September 15, 2013

on the road: september

Howdy!


Kevin and I are currently in Woodburn Or. for a race.


We left Wednesday late afternoon, and stayed at the delta
house
.


We woke up early Thursday and drove the second leg into Or.


Here are a few photos of what that looked like



On the road 9-13-13jpg


Not even 3o miles out of town and this little girl is all
snuggly


Made a stop in Kettleman city for gas, dinner and a personal
pit stop the sun was starting to lower and I captured it behind the signature
crossed palms at In-N-Out


Looking in my review: this is what I see


OMG these are delish. Salted Carmel cake pop


A little travel humor


My favorite view at 5:56 am, it saddens me that summer is
coming to an endand so is daylight savings


Happy and sad at the same time. This could be my very last morning
bun from Starbucks {I am not a fan of the new pastries}


Good Morning Sun {taken at 7:19am} in YOLO


We picked up our motorhome in Medford Or. and the dogs were
right at home; do they look comfy to you?



No comments:

Post a Comment