Thursday, May 9, 2013

NSD: the weekend

 


What I did for NSD recap


 


 


I went to my friend Kelly’s house for NSD. She is the blog
& DT coordinator for Paper Issues,


& she lives just 90 miles from me.


 


I got to her house late Friday night. There were 2 other
girls that came from Nor Cal, Kristi & Jen.


Kristi, Jen & Kelly were
busy Scrappin! I really just went to socialize.


So I didn’t make an absurd
amount of pages like them!


Nope I made 4 layouts and 1 card. I was more about
shopping.


We hit up the local Michaels, Joann’s, Hobby Lobby & don’t forget
the deals at big lots and Marshalls!


 


I toke some projects to work on, but didn’t really get to
them.


As the girls were competing, I decided I wanted to join in.


I ended up,
using bits and pieces, and all of there scraps for my projects!


 



DSC_0462


{remarks from big lots}


 




DSC_0462


{thickers from marshalls, sequins from hobby lobby heidi swapp banner from Kelly}


 




DSC_0462


{using the lost at sea kit, polka dot & gray stripe paper from Kelly}


 




DSC_0462


{heidi swapp stuff from Kelly, thickers from Marshalls, sequins from hobby lobby}


 




DSC_0462


{ thickers from Marshals, gold twine from hobby lobby, MME paper and sticker from Kelly, she even trimmed and rounded the corners!}


 


 



IMG_3086


we made friends at Starbucks


 


 



IMG_3115


posed for photos at hobby lobby


 



IMG_3116


patriotic strp tease at hobby lobby {just kidding}


 



IMG_3117


gifts


 



IMG_3114


food


 



IMG_3118
thanks girls for a super AWESOME weekend!


Can't wait for Vegas!



3 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun weekend Aimee, and you got some awesome work done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your layouts, especially the la,la, love you one, there's just something about black & white photos that give a layout an elegant timeless feel. Wow, It sounds like your a a blast over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys had waaay too much fun!! :) Leslie

    ReplyDelete