Friday, May 10, 2013

instafriday: week 19 & the winners

 


Lets get this straight;


I spent the whole week recovering
from the weekend.


YES I am getting old!!! I don’t want to face it, but I am.


Not to many photos get taken when you don’t leave bed…haha


 


So if you don’t follow me on instagram, here is what
happened this past week{end}


5-19-13 week 19_edited-1


One of my layouts for NSD


3 of the 4 girls @ Hobby Lobby


All of the girl layouts put together {only 4 & a card
are mine}


It was good to come home, sleep in my own bed and


of course
get my named spelled correctly on my cup!


Funky sky after a funky little rain shower


It is officially mine! After a discrepancy on the OG pink


The housekeepers were here on Tuesday, and that meant


I got
a friend in the office,


make that 2 friends


THE GIRLS


My yellow roofed weeny snitchel


 


 


and the winners from last weeks 2 giveaways are


Studio Calico Stamp


Natasha Poteraj


 


AC Goodie Pack


Tanuya Butler


 


Congrats Girls!


 


Also I havent heard from 1 of my Birthday Bash winners


Sherry Smith


Please email me at amadd78@gmail to claim your prize!



1 comment:

  1. Ah, your not getting old, time just fly by faster nowadays. LOL

    ReplyDelete