Friday, May 31, 2013

instafriday: week 21

I seriously can’t believe its Friday AGAIN!


It feels like I just posted yesterday…Oh wait I did.


 


It has been extra hard getting back into the groove of
things here.


Kevin started to clean out the garage. BIG project. It means
I have to help cause most of it is my crap, from SPK. Remember I had a store.
It seems like forever ago. It’s been over 2 years that we closed it. Sad, but I
am very happy at where I am now, I actually get to play with all the goodies
now. Anyways-long story short, YES I still have most of the inventory.


So I took a boatload of photos this week, I guess I didn’t have
much down time, cause I only instagramed a few. It happens.


So if you don’t follow me @aimeemaddern on instagram you
will get a few bonus ones!


 
5-31-13 week 21


 


**Layout for Elle’s Studio Challenge


We made tacos at home this week; actually we ate a lot at
home this week!


1 reason why it’s good to be home I LOVE my yard


Another reason its good to be home, the baristas know how to
spell my name = me happy!


**Layout for Chic Tags, Sunday Challenge


*Little Oklahoma’s for To Oklahoma with love kits. They go
on sale tomorrow right just come back here tomorrow for a link to my etsy shop


Cards I made to show Oklahoma we care!


Where I slept


**Layout for Elle’s Studio Sketch Thursday


 


 


 


There you go, this weeks’ photos…


 


 


Did you see today is Ali Edwards “day in the life” I am
gonna try! I have yet to do this one, come join me I probably will post all
photos to instagram!


 


*To Oklahoma With Love Kits were to be sold through Paper
Issues. The Paper Issues Shop will be closed for Cassie to take a mini Vaca.
There for we will sell them through my shop and when the PI shop reopens if
there are any left they will be sold there


 


**Please feel free to enter the challenges above, I have
provided a link to each challenge above. Come on try it, it’s fun to win free
stuff!



No comments:

Post a Comment