Wednesday, May 1, 2013

goodbye april: hello may

 


April where did you go?



IMG_3041


 


I know I took more photos than this...


but not sure how to get them in the spots that don't have a photo? huh


anyways this is a pretty cool app since it puts the photos


right into the calendar for you


the app is instacc and it's free.


 



922698_571504469549534_1446758673_n


And the winners are...


 


Ruby Rock It - Carnival King Range


Cassandra
Sloan


 


Ruby
Rock It - Grab
Bag


Julie
Dionne


 


American Crafts goodie packs


Sandi Pressley


&


Sherry Smith


 


Lost at Sea Kit


Leigh McDonald


 


 


please email me your info


at amadd78@gmail.com


 


and on this fine Wednesday


my kit


Lost at Sea


 



Lost at sea


is now live and ready to ship!


theres only a few left


don't forget to use code: AIMEE at check out for 20% off



1 comment:

  1. OMG. That's me. Lost at sea. :) Thanks Aimee.

    ReplyDelete