Saturday, May 18, 2013

instafriday: week 20 on saturday

 


 


Sorry I didn’t have a chance to post yesterday


But a day late is better than nothing at all.


So Monday morning Kevin and I left So Cal. driving to Topeka
Ks.


The first night we made it to Holbrook Az.


Tuesday we made
it to Meade Ks


We arrived at our destination around 2:30 pm on Wednesday.


And the rest is what they call history.


On Tuesday afternoon I was finally able to download
abeautifulmess app. 


Needless to say “I
am in love.


 


So here are MORE photos
from the road!


 


 
5-17-13 week 20_edited-1


So love these 2, they are my ying & yang!


Hello Texas {on hwy 54}


Paper Issues, June “need more” kit Under the Stars-
Available June 1st


A Sea of Yellow {I think it was saffron}


This just may be the smallest post office.


Brian the Pug


The triple nut at Texas Roadhouse


Scrapbooks Etc. in Topeka Ks.


Yes I love to visit ALL Local
Scrapbook Stores, and try to spend a bit of money!


I got the boot! At Texas Roadhouse… No really I actually got
it!



No comments:

Post a Comment