Friday, May 3, 2013

instafriday: week 18

 


 


Here we are another Friday and another month


 


Seriously this week couldn’t come fast enough


and now I’m
all where did the week go???


 


 


And now for the photos you have all come here to see


 
5-3-13 week 17_edited-1


We had a funeral to go to last week, dress up we did


Happy Birthday Cassie, had a great week giving stuff away!


Aren’t these 2 just the cutest?


My first publication


Made a card for a guest design spot for give a girl a ….


The best stamps ever… just don’t know when I will get a
chance to use them


Blog hop duo Pretty Little Studio and Love my Tapes… I will
announce my winner on Monday!


Cassie having a bite of doggie grass


My teeny tiny chili pepper


 


 


 


Its National Scrapbooking Weekend, what are your big
plans???


 


I’m going to my friend Kelly’s house for a girl’s weekend of
Scrappin!


 


I have another AC goodie pack to giveaway just


Leave me a comment letting me know what your plans are for
NSD



5 comments:

  1. I am scrapping along with Big Picture classes on Saturday!! Hope to get a mini album done for my mom for Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. for NSD I will be throwing my daughter a friend AND a family party in the same day. But we are doing crafts at my daughters party so I will be crafting somewhat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately, the day is kind of jampacked with kid related stuff, but planning to get my scrap on in the evening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to try to get in as much scrapping time as I can for NSD! Love that it is on a Saturday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sadly I was out of town all weekend so no scrapping on Saturday, but I did pull my stuff out today. Delayed fun but it worked :)

    ReplyDelete