Sunday, March 24, 2013

up in the clouds: sog

 


Welcome
to Paper Issues “up in the clouds” with
Some Odd Girl


You should have arrived here from The
Paper Issues Blog


 


 If
this is your first stop, be sure to head over to


 Paper Issues to
start at the beginning!


 


 


You may or may not know I am not a stamper, or even a card
maker!


But when Kristy from Some Odd Girl asked me to guest design for this hop


I was thrilled!


 


I really wanted to play with her new sentiment stamps.


As much
as I love Gwen, I don’t love to color! Lol


I got kinda crazy and made 2 layouts & 3 cards.


 


I love adding a little stamping to my layouts.


I used glossy
accents on top of the cloud stamp to give it an epoxy finish.




DSC_0986


 



DSC_0021


 



DSC_0027




DSC_0353


 



DSC_0347




DSC_0329




DSC_0327


No need for a stitching template here. I simply stitched on
top of the stamp.


 



DSC_0315


 


3 winners will win a stamp set of their choice,


so make sure to
follow the directions below!


 


Next
up on the hop is Kristy


 


Thanks for hopping
with us today



  1. Like Some Odd Girl on Facebook {tell
    them we sent you}

  2. Like Paper Issues on Facebook

  3. Leave a comment



20 comments:

  1. You did go crazy... crazy AWESOME! Love how much use you got out of the one set :D So many great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy cow! seriously, so much fab with a few projects - you totally showed the versatility of the stamp set. love your embellie clusters, and espesh the way you added your twine!! FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love the OH HAPPY DAY card with the doily!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the color burst and the way you included the stamps - very well done! i AM IMPRESSED!

    ReplyDelete
  5. holy moly Aimee, you went wild! Love all you created for this theme.. so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely selection of projects!! Thank you for sharing them with us :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well for not being a stamper you did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, all those lovely projects. Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic projects, Aimee! Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow lots of versatility. Pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome stuff there girl! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love both the arrow and cloud stamps! That's a lot if inspirations. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very creative. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super amazing layouts and cards! I love all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Great use of SOG stamps! I couldn't tell you weren't a stamper or card maker as you did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really really nice layouts! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love Love your layouts and cards. I love the messy twine.

    ReplyDelete