Friday, March 8, 2013

instafriday: week 10

A week ago I was getting ready to go on a road trip…


Trip got cancelled!


Had a very nice relaxing week, well except this earache that
snuck up on me.


 


Now for the photos. I love these little gems!


They are a little
glimpse into my life.


 


 



3-8-13 week 10_edited-1


OMG if I didn’t already have a white one, {had it for 20
yrs.}


this so would be in my cart


Look at these little feet, look at the little havaianas, had
to have them!


Lucky me, lucky dozen


Keys: his & hers


Cassie helped with the rebuild of the herb garden


Happy Mail from PandaEIGHT ...visit the blog


Jager can’t wait for the herbs to be planted


Went to the movies Tuesday night, came across this photo opp


Danish Blue, Thats all I am gonna say!


 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment