Friday, March 15, 2013

instafriday: week 11

I seriously feel like I lost a week of my life.


I have had an ear infection for over a week.


An earache at 34 is not fun


Bored out of my mind, thank goodness for modern technology


I kept myself entertained with my iphone and pad.


Well at least I got lots of photos, cause honestly,


I don’t remember
much of this past week


 


And now for the photos,


I can’t help but smile at all of the
photos this week,


simple little pleasures captured by my phone


 



3-15-13 week 11


Love this new Cali mug at Starbucks


My Cassie girl


Sick day means yummy in n out


Hello daylight savings


Mmm breakfast


Fun new app dblcam, not so fun traffic on the 101 @ 2:45 pm


Chipotle, late lunch/early dinner


Spending lots of time outdoors with this cute


3rd round of antibiotics = ouch!



No comments:

Post a Comment