Monday, March 4, 2013

just a little bit excited:

I have to say I am just a little bit excited!!!


 


Why you ask?


Well as your read this here post, I should be in my car
traveling to phoenix AZ. That’s right but I’m not! {I probably am in my bed
still asleep lol}
I should be meeting up with my family, and then headed on an 8-week
road trip. But I am not.


Now I was super excited for this trip, for one we were going
to some states that I have not been too. I was looking forward to documenting
my journey. Taking lots of photos. Making memories. But I was super stressed
out too. I just wasn’t ready for another long-term road trip. Not yet. Now don’t
get this wrong we will probably be on another trip by the end of April.


I have
so many things running through my head. So many things I wanted to do, but couldn’t
cause we were leaving! I have 3 whole weeks before we go to Vegas! 3 weeks! I
just might join a gym, plant a garden my thoughts are endless! Lets just say I
got 3 months of work done the past few weeks, so this girl is gonna have some
spare time on her hands!


 


That’s right I even applied to another DT.


Fancy Pants has a call right now… You can find details here;
you have till tonight to apply.


 



BirdieBlinkieA-150


Wish me luck.


Since I have some free time, maybe I can get a little more
blogging in! That just might be wishful thinking.



No comments:

Post a Comment