Monday, December 31, 2012

scrapFit: #83 wish upon a star

 


We
are working out with the stars for this Workout. 


We want to see a layout or a card that shines bright with
stars!


 We will count our lucky
stars that you all join in on this Workout!


 



Maddern #84 color inspiration


I can’t say this is my favorite layout, but I can say I
enjoyed making it.


This challenged asked fro stars.


Not knowing what I wanted
to do I played around with my Cameo.


I cut a bunch of different star things


{I was
going for a 12x12 star mask but it didn’t work out}
.


I found this photo of the
space needle I took this past August.


To infinity and beyond popped into my
head and I then knew it was perfect.


I used stars that I had cut out and misted
the background.


I went through my stash and found the fabric stars {I think
they are Jillibean}


I decided to stitch around a few stars to give definition,


and of course the ever so popular Studio Calico wood veneer stars!


 


If you want to play along with this challenge, hop on over to ScrapFIT
blog


The winner of this challenge will win



         low cal kit -  Shot Through The Heart



January low cal FITkit


from Paper Issues


 


and as always Just enter my name AIMEE


at check out for a 20% discount!



No comments:

Post a Comment