Saturday, December 1, 2012

scrapFIT: #81 i am so thankful

 


This time of year I
am reminded to be thankful for all the things in my life. 


Lets take the
time to create a layout


that is dedicated to something or many things we have
to be thankful for. 


 



Maddern #81 So thankful


I just love how this LO came out


I just simply cut the phrase with my cameo, picked some papers and embellishment


and viola it came together


 


If you want to play along with this challenge, hop on over to ScrapFIT
blog


The winner of this challenge will win


 


December fitkit.CR2

 FITkit -  A Merry Winter December by Leah Farquharson


from Paper Issues


 


{The buttons were designed and made just for this kit
by Leah and her store, Bluebird Chic!}




and as always Just enter my name AIMEE20


at check out for a 20% discount!


 


and scroll on down for the winter issue of paperHaus



No comments:

Post a Comment